Skip to content
What can you do to help the Wildlife?
Use the forest and its resources wisely today, and it will be your legacy to the children tomorrow.
- Respect wildlife and the environment by taking only pictures and leaving only footprints!
- Purchase crafts made from rescources that are harvested sustainably in Uganda and East Africa and benefit local communities and the wildlife.
- Visit Forest reserves and National parks often. Your admission fee helps a lot to support wildlife and local communities.
- Support Organizations that take an ethical stand on sustainable development.
- Share your Ugandan as well as the African Wildlife Experience with friends and Families.
- Choose Your Pets wisely and be sure they are not taken from wild. Chimpanzees don’t make good pets!
- Learn more about Uganda’s conservation efforts online at:
- www.nfa.org.ug ,
- www.budongo.org ,
- www.janegoodall.org/africaprograms ,